Friday 1 February 2013

Clarins New! Rouge Eclat in True Aubergine: Get the Look!

Clarins have released a brand new lipstick range for Spring 2013! The rather glamourous-looking Rouge Eclat is an 'age-defying' lipstick, which claims to protect lips against dehydration with intense, long-lasting colour...

Firstly, this lipstick has gorgeous packaging. A pure handbag delight. It also glided on lovely, and although I usually stay away from the deeper shades - I LOVED the colour of True Aubergine. Slightly sheer with a hint of shimmer, this tone added a subtle fullness to my lips (which, quite frankly, are a bit measly. Thanks for that mother nature.) The bold sexiness of this shade is simply a must-have.

I applied an initial coat of the Rouge Eclat, blotted, then reapplied. Here's a close up of the final effect:


This shade is brilliant if you've got green eyes like me, I found it really made them pop. My lips definitely felt nicely hydrated and soft after application, and the colour lasted well without bleeding. 


Rock the Look
This gorgeous aubergine shade is great for a vampy, stand-out look. I used a warming blush (not too heavy on the pink) to compliment the purple base of the lip wear, and added a subtle smoke to my eyelids for balance. No one likes to be bottom heavy, do they now? I grunged up the look by adding a few spritzes of TIGI Salt Spray to my locks, wearing a loose vest-tee to complete the look.


Related Posts
Get all the best beauty news! Follow @poutoutproud on Twitter and Like Pout Out Proud on Facebook

2 comments: