Friday 22 March 2013

Clarins Complete Age Control Double Serum: Review


Okay, so I'm not exactly propping up my wrinkles with a broom stick just yet, but yes, I've decided to start using age control products. The early bird catches the hot, hunky worm, as they (may or may not) say.

Clarins Double Serum Complete Age Control Concentrate has a fairly hefty price tag at £55 for 30ml, but I've been using it for one full week so far (massaging a pea sized amount onto my face and neck area morning and night) and I feel as though my skin is looking better all round. It looks healthier, no blemishes as yet, and the dreaded blackheads which pepper my nose seem to be smaller than before... I'd pay £55 a month to get rid of them alone!

However, the real beauty of a serum is the long-term effect. A serum penetrates where mere moisturisers cannot, hence why you apply the serum first. You are targeting the deeper layers of skin, which will one day rise to the surface, and hopefully look ruddy marvellous when they do. So with this little nugget of beauty knowledge in mind, I am going to keep using the Clarins Double Serum (which, FYI, smells lovely, absorbs fast and is great for slightly dry skin) and will update this post after a few months... If you see someone who looks suspiciously like me, but a few years younger, then please do say hello!

Read more on well-being and TLC

Hair Care: Find out how to repair your hair

Skin Care: How to nourish your skin properly

Get all the best beauty news! Follow @poutoutproud on Twitter and Like Pout Out Proud on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment