Saturday 20 April 2013

Eyewear: Hot Trends for Fabulous Eyes

My latest beauty love is a creative sweep of shadow. You can make a real difference to your make-up look, without going OTT/drag-tastic/scary panda. 

My top tips are to blend, blend, blend. Invest in a decent shadow brush, as the applicators you get with palettes are usually really naff. And gradually build up colour intensity from light to dark, so you don't end up looking like Patchy McPatcherson. 

Pre dance floor last weekend, I put my new found love into action on a few of my nearest and dearest. Here's the results:

Look 1: Sensual Dusky Pink

Look 2: Molten Gold Feline Flick

Look 3: Soft Smouldering Bronze

What eye make-up look will you be wearing this weekend? Tweet @poutoutproud with your favourite eye make-up looks. xx

Related Posts
Get all the best beauty news! Follow @poutoutproud on Twitter and Like Pout Out Proud on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment