Tuesday 9 April 2013

Millie Mackintosh Lashes... Fabulous, darling.


Made in Chelsea is back in our lives, and yes, I'm rather happy about it. Thanks to the MIC brigade, I do not think twice about popping on a faux fur head piece to nip to the corner shop and pick up a two-pinter of red-top milk. Thank you, Chelsea, thank you. 
I digress. This week, I invested in a pair of Millie Mackintosh lashes. Millie: Star of Made in Chelsea, fiancée to Professor Green (what a strange world we live in), and creator of fabulous lashes. I'd heard good things about the range, and I'm very pleased to say that the results exceeded my expectations. In a market of celebrity endorsements which can be, quite frankly, totally naff, these lashes are total pearlers.


The base of the lashes is really fine, so there's no annoying lifting-at-the-edges. They look gorgeously natural, and the glue is very worthy. I've used this range a number of times, and never had the 'why won't they stick?!' experience. Full marks Miss Mack.

Here's my finished eye make-up look, with the false lashes to finish:

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment