Saturday 30 June 2012

Get Brows Like Kate Middleton

If you're not blessed with the brows of the beauty Gods, then an eyebrow stencil kit is the answer to all your prayers. Apparently, Kate Middleton even uses them (I confess, sometimes...okay, everyday, I read the Daily Mail website, which has an endless supply of such useful facts)

Whether your brows are skimpy, sparse, over-plucked or downright odd, an eyebrow stencil kit is an easy and effective quick-fix. Watch this video tutorial to find out more...



Get the look with...

Christian Semi-Permenant Eyebrow Make-Up Kit, available from FeelUnique.com for £22.00

I bought the dark brown shade (at the time of purchase I had much darker hair, but I still use this kit for nights out when I have tanned my face) but there are several other shades available such as: black, bronze, brown, charcoal, dark brown, irid brown, tan and taupe.

For fair complexions and blonde hair I would recommend tan or taupe for day wear and brown for evenings (depending on how much you like to emphasise your brows)

For medium skin tones and mid-tone hair colours, such as light browns/honeys, I would recommend the brown shade.

For olive skin/tanned complexions/dark hair I would recommend the dark brown shade (like K-Midd)

For very dark or black skin tones/black hair I would recommend the darkest shade, black.

All of the above suggestions are totally subjective. If you're fair-skinned with platinum blonde hair and want to make a statement then a darker brow could be for you. They're your brows, wear them how you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment