Thursday 26 July 2012

Indulgent Splurge: Hello Dior!

I am borderline fanatical about lip-wear. Any handbag, whether clutch or full-blown tote, will eventually be filled with an obscene number of glosses, tints, balms, stains and lipsticks. But I would sacrifice them all in an instant (honest, your honour) for my newest luxury purchase... 

 

The holy mother for slick lips, fate actually forced me to buy it when I cleared the office sweep-stake on my birthday. If that isn't a sign, then I really don't know what is... Screw the bills, say hello to my lush Dior-dripping lips. There is something so remarkably satisfying about pulling out this eye-catching little number, whatever the occasion. It brings instant glamour to the table, often quite literally. I have vowed to guard it with my life, to never accidentally twist the wrong way, and to never ever, in no uncertain terms, take it out on the razzle. I have loved and lost far too many times to make that mistake again...

Splurge with me...


Dior Addict Lipstick, in a range of shades, available from House of Fraser, £24.00

This article has also been featured on the Grazia website. You can read it here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment