Tuesday 11 December 2012

Bye Bye Blemish: Benefit Erase Paste Brightening Concealer



Christmas parties, mulled wine, late night shopping... I, for one, LOVE the fabulous festivities. However, upon examining my face in that oh-so-telling bathroom mirror (you know the one I'm talking about, the one that you avoid at all costs when you have a horrendous hangover) I've come to realise that all this festive cheer has left me looking, well, a touch haggard. Dark circles have set up shop for the long haul, alongside little bags and tired eyes.

There is a saviour out there, ladies and gentlemen! Banish those imperfections with Benefit Erase Paste Brightening Concealer. It eradicates those pesky booze-induced blemishes in an instant, keeps unsightly dark shadows at bay, and generally helps to create the illusion of constant perfection. Hurrahs! Mulled wine for everybody!

This little pot may be a bit of a splurge, but a little goes a long way. The paste is really concentrated and quite thick, so it stays put all day long. Use a concealer brush to apply before foundation.

 Find out all the latest beauty news by subscribing to the Pout Out Proud blog, and following @PoutOutProud on Twitter!

1 comment:

  1. I've just bought this and I LOVE it! xxxx

    expatmake-upaddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete